Saturday, July 26, 2014

Got a pro 3!!

 

By chance I just happened to get upgraded from a surface pro2 to a surface pro 3. The 2 had a small issue where the mouse pointer would disappear at random. The tech at the store could not figure out what the deal was, so they gave me a new one. The only bummer part is that there are several adobe apps which I will need to re-install. I don't know if I was really using them that much or at all, but they are nice to have if needed, ya know?

 

That protection plan has already paid for itself after only 3 months or so that I have had the surface. Anybody thinking about buying anything Microsoft , definitely get the protection plan and they will treat you like royalty there. I have to say, I was skeptical about Microsoft's products, but after a fair amount of use, I am starting to be a convert. Sure, they are a little more expensive than a lot of free-er offerings like Google, but if you actually do pay for what you are using, it's pretty top notch. I guess I should expect that? Every interaction I have had with MS's customer service has been a very positive experience. I'll stop with the praising now.


TIme to get some gardening done on this sunny Saturday.


 



No comments: