Friday, October 05, 2018

Whoa - been a while!

Shoot  -

Am playing around with a new tablet and keyboard, and I had a big old paragraphed typed up on it, then I started  switching apps to adjust things, and I lost it all!

I didn't type much, just mentioning that Katie and I going to Tokyo tomorrow, which is going to be AWESOME!

It seems like it's probably the last time I am going to be able to let loose until I am done with the graduate program which starts in November. I can't believe it's been over 2 years since I have touched this blog. I guess I am not really one to sit here an reflect on this or that deeply for very long. It seems like I mainly do some major blogging when I am trying to test the typing abilities of new device.

I'll have to say that I do like this tablet keyboard situation a lot better than my surface, which had a bit too much going on ... and is so . so... microsofty all the time. I am hoping I can pick up on this blog more than once every 2 years. Perhaps having something lightweight and very distraction free will lend itself to more output.

No comments: